We Are Not Ordinary
My name is Davide Filomena, head trainer and founder here at BUDOKA FIT, allow my team and I to coach, encourage and guide you on your Health & Fitness journey.
At BUDOKA FIT we offer tailored personal training programs to individuals & small groups, boot camp style group fitness, nutrition guidance and through our partner network, services such as massage, physiotherapy, nutritionists, self-defence and martial arts.
What You Get
What’s important to us is that you receive a high value and enjoyable service, we truly believe in helping our clients get to where they want to be and we will work just as hard as you to make that happen, using our services will include:
- Every session with a qualified trainer
- Individual Personalised Studio Program
- Periodic assessment and progression reports
- The “Budoka Fit Progression Test”
- Unlimited access to Davide for any questions
- If you follow the advice offered and make a real effort – Results!
How We Do It
Let’s say you’ve made the decision to engage us, what happens next? Typically we follow a standard routine made up of the following.
- Meet & Greet – we present ourselves, find out your needs, create rapport and see if we are a fit.
- Body Composition & Fitness Assessment – it’s important to record a baseline in order to show improvement. We take full body measurements (this is optional) and administer a basic fitness test.
- Program Design & Training Execution – a personalised studio program is designed and then we get into training.
- Review & Adjust – your progress is constantly under review and adjustments made accordingly.
What’s Involved In A Session
Many may wonder what a Personal Training session is like and from our experience many first time clients have felt nervous when attending their initial session. Let us reassure you that we are welcoming, very supportive and aim to deliver a pleasant experience. A Personal Training session is all about bringing out the best you and our job is to find the ways to enable you to make that happen.
Just be sure to bring a Towel, Water and Comfortable Workout Clothes. Depending on your tailored requirements sessions may contain variations of metabolic conditioning, cardiovascular work, high intensity interval training, resistance training (free weights, bands, balls etc), stretching and more.
We Also Do “Made To Order”
Didn’t quite find what you were looking for? Do you have some specific or special needs? Perhaps you have a specific budget you need to work to? We certainly don’t want to exclude anyone, that’s why we can also work with you to come up with a customised package that meets your specific needs. Hit the enquire now button to talk with a team member.